The Youth Entrepreneurs Platform (Y.E.P!) Summer program was established to provide youth with an opportunity to demonstrate potential skills and abilities geared towards leadership, engagement and character building within the community.
During this program, students will participate in series of activities such as community service projects, Entrepreneurial engagement, group events, and much more.
Learning Modules Include:
- Conversations on Entrepreneurship and how it applies to them
- Education on financial literacy by learning how to “earn a profit”
- Professional speaking skills by presenting their business idea and communicating openly throughout the camp
- Working together in groups to understand the importance of partnerships and relationship building
- Enhance creativity, innovation and confidence through activities, dialog and business case studies
- Completion of a business case study to present as a final project